Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citadel Information Guide

Welcome to your Citadel!

As you explore the land of West Kruna, you'll come across books and scrolls that allow you to construct buildings and produce items within the Citadel.

Unlocking Buildings
    If you have yet to unlock a building, it will be locked until you obtain the book associated with it. For example, the Barracks becomes unlocked once you've obtained the Barracks Book. When you've constructed a building you will have access to its base building options. Then you can apply the Citadel scrolls you've acquired during your adventures to unlock new items at that building.

Once you've unlocked and constructed a building you'll have access to those items and may start producing them at your leisure. Finding Scrolls and adding them will increase the options available in your buildings.

Producing Items
    Every item within the Citadel has a build or production time associated with it. If you don't want to wait for an item to finish being produced, you can pay Planet Coins (henceforth referred to as 'PC') to acquire the item immediately instead. The PC cost scales based on the amount of time remaining, rounded down, at a rate of 1 PC per 2 hours.

Once an item's production is completed, you'll need to visit your Citadel and collect it manually. You may only produce one item per building at any given time.

How do you reset quest in the mobile app

Comment

In the quest area, under the area banner, above the lore and difficulty button. Tap the area name, this will bring up a menu, reset Area its the top option.

Comment

Originally posted by Tails View Post
        The PC cost scales based on the amount of time remaining, rounded down, at a rate of 1 PC per 2 hours.
        Is there a 1PC minimum? Or can we speed finish an item with under 2 hours left for free?

Comment

• Tails
          Tails commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Ahlyis,

It is a 1PC minimum. The system only creates the item once all of the preset time has passed.

In the quest area, tap the name of the quest area you're in (ie. Fields). That brings up a list of areas in the region with "Reset Area" as the top option.

Comment

reset by clicking on the title of an area ("The Keep" for instance)

Are those books guaranteed drops from the quest bosses? just did Grune again, but no book ;-(
          Last edited by JCSuperstar; 08-23-2013, 18:21. Reason: (no need to post tons of times)

Comment

They are found in different location. Not the same with FB

Comment

I've created a thread over in 'general discussions' to keep track of where everything can be found. If enough people contribute it shouldn't take too long to figure out where everything is.

Comment

Hey just a quick question about this new world raid.. where do we acquire the legion "Way of the Undead Fist"

Comment

• Tails
                  Tails commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If you do 100,000 damage to the world raid you will receive the legion

I do 250,000 every hit and have over 30 million in damage.. no legion..

Comment

World raids don't give you the items until after it is dead. So once the raid is over, and you loot it, you will receive the legion among other items.

Comment

So even though I already defeated a bunch of these quests, now that citadels have been introduced, I have to reset the quests and play through them again to get the books to build my citadel?

Comment

Originally posted by Krelnyk View Post
                      So even though I already defeated a bunch of these quests, now that citadels have been introduced, I have to reset the quests and play through them again to get the books to build my citadel?
                      Yup, pretty much.

Comment

you're gonna get used to redoing quests a ridiculous amount of times anyways once you start gathering stuff for the legendaries you need.

Comment

is thera specific order to get scrolls or can I just get them?

Comment

Working...
                          X