Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barracks scroll 4

anyone know where this new scroll is located? Barracks scroll 4

Lib has a pet emporium scroll too now . Excluding fact the pet shop isn't available

Comment

I like the "Angelic Archer" art. Bring forth more Citadel Expansions! Winter is Coming!

Comment

i am wanting to know how to get it too. is there anybody who actually knows how to get it? i have been searching the internet and nobody seems to know how to get it.

Comment

• Lucius of the Shield
          Editing a comment
          99% sure you simply can't yet. It doesn't 'exist' yet, if you want to think of it that way. That's why you can't find it.

then why is it listed as an option to create under crafting? they need to take it out or have some way to craft it! silly to put it there in the first place!

Comment

also for barracks 5 crafting. i can't find that one either. the developers need to fix that one too by either putting in a way to get it or by taking that out of our ui

Comment

research 3 was around for ages before we could get it from tere

Comment

• Mordekaiser
              Mordekaiser commented
              Editing a comment
              Coomin Sense for those that Paid Attention Kaiser.

Yeah, the Devs might just be preparing to release the new scrolls. Or, possibly, a couple of the new ones are out there and nobody has found them yet. So keep an eye on NM loot tables in raids, or drops from N and NM quest bosses, as that's where most of them have appeared so far.

Comment

It's a teaser for whats to come. Probs from finishing Whispers on Normal or NM or Siculus' Phantom raid drop. What are they offering? 100 hours before Stanza Officer is finished

Comment

• Mordekaiser
                Mordekaiser commented
                Editing a comment
                Goblin tank general and another angel troop. Range.

• Nauglamir
                Nauglamir commented
                Editing a comment
                Liking the angel though.
                Stats: 140/100.

• Lazlo
                Lazlo commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for the replies guys My gratitude is accentuated in my rhyming.

It will go epic in batten hatches with raven warriorrs n the other angels in strength slots

Comment

Originally posted by Lazlo View Post
                It's a teaser for whats to come. Probs from finishing Whispers on Normal or NM or Siculus' Phantom raid drop. What are they offering? 100 hours before Stanza Officer is finished
                Once we have the whispers questing area we will be able to get the scroll Pretty easy to find out how to get it on the web, google dotd wiki

Comment

• Lazlo
                  Lazlo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Fair point but mobile scrolls have been fairly different compared to web based. Though I'd admit I sit on dotd wikia and just read what's possibily to come. Hahaha.
              Working...
              X